College Park Post-Natal Massage
Offered by our experienced team of certified massage therapists, Zen Rising Wellness Center post-natal massage treatments provide a relaxing break for new mothers in additional to many other benefits.
- Promotes the release of natural endorphins that encourages hormone rebalancing
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to remove toxins and re-energize muscles
- Facilitates lactation for breastfeeding
- Helps with recovery from a caesarean section
- Stimulates lymph flow
- Helps new mothers cope with the baby blues and/or post-natal depression
- Relief from muscle soreness and physical aches that can accompany the care of a newborn
Therapeutic Experience for New Mothers
Our professionally trained post-natal massage therapists understand the physical demands that a new mother faces and make your comfort and therapeutic experience their top priority. Depending on your individual needs, post-natal massage is most often performed with the recipient positioned comfortably among pillows on her side. Zen Rising Wellness Center practitioners focus primarily on easing tension and soreness in the shoulders, neck, legs and lower back to help rebalance and return your body to its original state.
Restore Your Body and Mind after Pregnancy
Childbirth and the life changes that follow can be stressful. Many new mothers in College Park may feel overwhelmed emotionally and physically by the new demands and lifestyle changes. Post-natal massage is an ideal method for creating some important personal time to reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue and promote your own well-being.
Take the first step to restoring your body to its pre-pregnancy condition with one of our qualified and caring Zen Rising Wellness Center post-natal massage therapist.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please send us an email or give us a call 321-430-4729